- Arts | Culture
- Eye Candy
- Life | Health | Style
- News | Current Events
- TV | Radio | Web Series
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Stuck On What To Get Your Partner for Christmas? Here Are 6 Tricks To Help You Out!
Choosing the perfect gift for your significant other can be stressful, especially if it’s your first holiday together. But there are ways you can sneak a peek at your partner’s wish list (without outright asking for it) if you engage in a few spy tactics. Consider these six tinseled gift-giving tricks as Santa’s little sleuth to surprise your better half this season.
1. Mine his social media. Social media profiles are full of interesting information about an individual — but you already know that, you stalker. Use your data-mining skills for treasure hunts that don’t include shirtless summer pics to find out what your babe wants under the tree this year. More
2. Ask his friends and family. I started dating someone new this year, and even though I’m fairly astute in gathering clues about what he’d like for Christmas, I also asked his mother and brother to gain a more comprehensive perspective. More
3. Be a great observer. Whether you know it or not, your partner has been dropping clues for what he or she would like as a gift since shortly after you started dating. More
4. Choose memories over material goods. If you’re having a hard time thinking of a tangible thing to buy, skip the material object all together. More
5. Consider needs vs. wants. We all want plenty of things, but are they necessities? If you partner needs things — like, say, a new interview suit or tires for his car — prioritize these over frivolous gifts that serve no real purpose. More
6. Stay In sync. Couples who are in sync don’t have much problem thinking of gifts to give one another. More